Test & Price
Garmin magnetless sensors / wireless cadence meter cycling Test & Rating
- Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence SensorTrack and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps. Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included). Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more. Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
- Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling CadenceThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Garmin Cadence Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Pedaling CadenceThe cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you send cadence data to our Garmin Connect online community and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. Compatible with multiple Garmin devices.
- SY Bicycle Speedometer and Odometer Wireless Waterproof Cycle Bike Computer with LCD Display & Multi-Functions by YS【Auto Wake-up Function】Automatically wakes from sleep mode upon sensing vibration in the bicycle. Bright LCD display to easily view ride statistics. 【Multi-functions】Small size, light weight, wireless, waterproof design makes it convenient and durable. This bicycle computer measures speed, distance, and riding time. Exactly what any serious bicyclist or fitness fanatic needs to know for stats tracking. 【Day & Night Backlight 】Provides backlight for easy viewing during dark hours. The backlight will automatically turn on when any button is pressed between 18:00 and 06:00. Please note the slight rattle sound from device is normal phenomenon, which results from the design of wireless automatic function. 【Easy to Install &Use】Simple installation that only takes a few minutes. Easy to navigate interface with only two buttons to access all measurements. Customizable to most common tyre sizes for accurate stats tracking. 【Applicable】Road bicycles, mountain bikes, folding bikes,and other common bicycles are compatible with this bicycle computer. This bicycle computer MAY NOT be compatible with some electric-assist bicycles. If the computer display, sensor, and magnet can be installed within the specified distances device should be fully compatible. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, BlackThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin connect online community or self-calibrate with an edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. Ant+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.34.73 $ 39.99 $ -13%
- CAT EYE - Velo Wireless Bike ComputerALL YOUR FAVORITE STATS: Displays current, max, and average speed, total distance, trip distance, elapsed time, calorie consumption, pace arrow, and clock. SAVE YOUR MILES: With the option to manually set the odometer, you don't have to start over every time you change the battery. SECURE AND GO: With our FlexTight Bracket, you can easily mount, adjust, and move your computer by hand. Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road. DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STOPS: Caught at a red light? Stopping for coffee? We've got you covered. Your CatEye computer knows when you've stopped and automatically stops counting time and averaging speed. DATA FOR HEALTH: The Velo Wireless tracks calories burned.
- Shoemate Flat Solid Color 5/16" Shoe Laces for Sneakers and Athletic Shoes with 4 Shoelaces Aglets, Neon Pink, 79"(200cm) 25-YingFen100% Polyester - High Durability & Reliability Width: 5/16"(8mm) - Perfect fit for most type of sneakers, converse, athletic shoes, all shoes you like 4 black metal aglets provide a decent apprearance and protection for your shoes Stay tied all day long due to the strong and sturdy material 100% Satisfaction Promised: 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason
- Garmin Edge 530, Performance GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity RoutingPerformance GPS cycling computer with mapping. Compatible with Vector (power meter). Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+-enabled power meters) Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training balance, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when device is paired with your compatible smartphone) Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data, including trail difficulty ratings Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life
- TUSY 2-in-1 Cycling Speed Sensor Cadence Sensor for Spin Bike, Bluetooth/ANT+ Magnetless Waterproof RPM Sensor for Exercise Bike🦄🦄【2-in-1 design】Blth 4.0 & ANT+ technology, Tracking real-time data on your bike computer or fitness apps (for 2 functions perform at same time, you need to buy 2). 🦄🦄【Tie up in seconds】NO magnets needed, the mini sensor tied to your bike’s crank arm(cadence mode) or wheel hub(speed mode) within 10s. 🦄🦄【Compatibility ✔】The cadence speed sensors compatible with the most mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Cyclemeter, Peloton, etc. 🦄🦄【Double Battery Life】Cell battery included with life of up to 600 hours & wireless signal strength up to 20 feet. 🏆🍄KINDLY NOTE - ✨DON’T use magnet based sensor on spinning bikes as the magnetism will interfere the signal of the sensor and causing inaccurate results.✨This is an updated sensor which is capable to be switched between CADENCE/SPEED modes.
- Magene S3+ Cycling Cadence Or Speed Sensor - ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible - Wireless Sensor for Bikes - Compatible with Zwift, Garmin, & MoreUse the Magene S3+ sensor to accurately track cycling cadence or speed in real-time. Connects to your ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices to provide key data in your favorite cycling apps. Check out the manual for helpful setup tips. Use the Magene Utility App for initial setup. Then the S3+ is compatible with most ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices. Works with Zwift, Garmin, Bryton, iGPSPORT, Onelap, BKool, TACX, and more. Bluetooth connection works with smartphones & bike computers. Send us a message on Amazon if you'd like to confirm compatibility with your device. Lightweight design Installs easily on your bike's crank arm or wheel hub with the included rubber-elastic rings. Connect the sensor to the crank arm for cadence tracking, or to the wheel hub for speed measurements. Note: Sensor can't be installed on the wheel of spin bikes, so speed tracking is not compatible with spinning bikes. Sensor can be used as a cadence or speed sensor. Just reinsert the battery to quicky changes modes. The green light means speed mode, and the red indicates cadence tracking. Want to track both at once? Grab a 2 pack and record both cadence and speed. Simultaneously record data on multiple devices with this cadence/speed sensor. Data transmits in 3 seconds to keep you informed while riding. Track all your rides with the 400-500h battery life. IP66 rating makes this sensor water and dust-proof.