Test & Advice
Test & Price
Cadence tracker cycling and strava compatible cadence sensor
- Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence SensorTrack and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps. Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included). Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more. Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
- 2-in-1 Speed and Cadence Sensor for Spin Bike. Bluetooth/ANT+ Waterproof RPM Sensor for Cycling🦄🦄【2-in-1 design】 ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 technology, Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer or smart cell with trending fitness apps (for 2 functions perform at same time, you need 2 sensors, and get 5% off at the promotion period) 🦄🦄【Tie up in seconds】NO magnets needed, the mini sensor tied to your bike’s crank arm(cadence mode) or wheel hub(speed mode) within 10s. [Contact TUSY technical team if any linking problem occurs] 🦄🦄【WIDELY COMPATIBLE】The cadence speed sensors compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Cyclemeter, Peloton, etc. 🦄🦄【Double Battery Life】battery included with life of up to 600 hours / wireless signal strength up to 20 feet. 🏆🍄KINDLY NOTE - ✨1,DON’T use magnet based sensor on spinning bikes as the magnetism will interfere the signal of the sensor and causing inaccurate results.✨2，Get 2 of TUSY sensor If you're willing to track cadence and speed simultaneously.
- TUSY 2-in-1 Cycling Speed Sensor Cadence Sensor for Spin Bike, Bluetooth/ANT+ Magnetless Waterproof RPM Sensor for Exercise Bike🦄🦄【2-in-1 design】Blth 4.0 & ANT+ technology, Tracking real-time data on your bike computer or fitness apps (for 2 functions perform at same time, you need to buy 2). 🦄🦄【Tie up in seconds】NO magnets needed, the mini sensor tied to your bike’s crank arm(cadence mode) or wheel hub(speed mode) within 10s. 🦄🦄【Compatibility ✔】The cadence speed sensors compatible with the most mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Cyclemeter, Peloton, etc. 🦄🦄【Double Battery Life】Cell battery included with life of up to 600 hours & wireless signal strength up to 20 feet. 🏆🍄KINDLY NOTE - ✨DON’T use magnet based sensor on spinning bikes as the magnetism will interfere the signal of the sensor and causing inaccurate results.✨This is an updated sensor which is capable to be switched between CADENCE/SPEED modes.
- moofit Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift /OpenRider/Endomondo/Peloton (MooFit app Unavailable)BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY -Connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth. REAL-TIME DATA -Tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps. EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the Bluetooth / ant+ cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm. IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather. WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Endomondo, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Openrider, etc.
- CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor Compatible with Cycling Computer Speedometer Runtastic Pro, Zwift, UA Run, Rouvy,OpenriderCadence and Speed Sensor – Accurately tracks real-time cycling speed, cadence and distance which can be paired with your favorite cycling app and bike computers Bluetooth & Ant+ Connectivity - Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones, tablets, sports watches and bike computers Powerful Compatibility - This bike speed and cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes 3rd Party Apps Compatible – Capture critical cycling data in 3rd party apps like Runtastic Pro, Zwift, UA Run, Openrider, Endomondo, MapMyRide and more IP67 waterproof, small with a low drag profile, and comes with several of rubber bands and zip tie mounts. Low energy, equipped with a replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery can be continue use up to 500hrs23.99 $
- Magene S3+ Cycling Cadence Or Speed Sensor - ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible - Wireless Sensor for Bikes - Compatible with Zwift, Garmin, & MoreUse the Magene S3+ sensor to accurately track cycling cadence or speed in real-time. Connects to your ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices to provide key data in your favorite cycling apps. Check out the manual for helpful setup tips. Use the Magene Utility App for initial setup. Then the S3+ is compatible with most ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices. Works with Zwift, Garmin, Bryton, iGPSPORT, Onelap, BKool, TACX, and more. Bluetooth connection works with smartphones & bike computers. Send us a message on Amazon if you'd like to confirm compatibility with your device. Lightweight design Installs easily on your bike's crank arm or wheel hub with the included rubber-elastic rings. Connect the sensor to the crank arm for cadence tracking, or to the wheel hub for speed measurements. Note: Sensor can't be installed on the wheel of spin bikes, so speed tracking is not compatible with spinning bikes. Sensor can be used as a cadence or speed sensor. Just reinsert the battery to quicky changes modes. The green light means speed mode, and the red indicates cadence tracking. Want to track both at once? Grab a 2 pack and record both cadence and speed. Simultaneously record data on multiple devices with this cadence/speed sensor. Data transmits in 3 seconds to keep you informed while riding. Track all your rides with the 400-500h battery life. IP66 rating makes this sensor water and dust-proof.
- Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling CadenceThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- XOSS X1 Speed Cadence Sensor Wireless Bike Speedometer Power Meter Bike Trainer Bike Computer Use Indoor Outdoor Bike Use Zwift Peleton OpenRider- 1 Pack【Note】Single speed cadence sensor can switch between speed and cadence mode, presenting one data at a time. If you need both data at once, please purchase two. Please see the FAQ below for more notes on installation, connection, and data before purchasing. 【Dual mode of speed and cadence】You can switch the mode between speed or cadence by simply reinstalling the battery.The red light is speed mode and the blue light is cadence mode.The indicator light only flashes when the mode is just switched, not always on. 【Support ANT+ & BLUETOOTH 4.0】XOSS Sensors are compatible with all devices that support ANT+ protocol, such as Garmin, Bryton, XOSS G+ and other bike computers. And supports Bluetooth connection with apps like Openrider and bike trainer apps like Zwift, Tacx and Bkool.(Please ask the technical support of your APP and ANT+ device to confirm if it is compatible.) 【Powerful XOSS APP Support】XOSS cadence sensor are supported by the powerful XOSS APP with accurate data and are also compatible with most fitness APP. Note: The cadence and speed sensors cannot be used with the XOSS Bike Computer and XOSS APP for indoor training, it can be used outdoors. 【Waterproof and light, easy to install】IP67 level waterproof,you can ride when rain day. Only 10g, very light and easy to carry.Please check the tutorial video on the product detail page.Please watch FAQ below for additional notes before purchasing, and feel free to contact us with questions.
- Magene Outdoor Speed/Cadence Sensor for Cycling, Wireless Bluetooth/Ant+ Bike Computer RPM Sensor, Compatible with Wahoo Fitness, Strava[Battery] Remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode. [Mode] 1 sensor can ONLY select one mode (Speed or Cadence) at the one time.So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence.(1 for speed,1 for cadence) [Device] When using the Bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time. [Connection] When using a smart phone APP, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid. [Hibernation] S3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
- Garmin Cadence Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Pedaling CadenceThe cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you send cadence data to our Garmin Connect online community and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. Compatible with multiple Garmin devices.