Test & Price
Best cycle computer in the world / garmin edge front mount Discount code
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - CharcoalMeet Echo Dot - Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces. Improved speaker quality - Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound. Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more. Voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices. Create routines to start and end your day. Connect with others - Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device. Alexa has skills - With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more. Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
- FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner Professional Mechanic OBDII Diagnostic Code Reader Tool for Check Engine Light【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, locate bad O2 sensors, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle. 【Accuracy & Streams】Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend. 【Worthy to Own】Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8" color screen, Free Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team. 【Smog Check Helper】Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident emissions test. 【Home Necessity】Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for Home and Autoshop Mechanics. 【Please Note】Dear customer, if you are not pleased with your NT301 and choose to return it, please kindly mark it unsellable to avoid an used one is resold again to other customers. Appreciate very much! 【Warm Tip】NT301 car scanner can be used directly with no need for registration or update, as it is already the latest version. Your Foxwell's screen is with a tightly-fitting screen protector. If any scratches are found, just tear off the screen protector from the upper left or upper right corner. 🙂
- Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling CadenceThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Garmin Varia RTL515, Cycling Rearview Radar with Tail Light, Visual and Audible Alerts for Vehicles Up to 153 Yards Away, 010-02376-00, One SizeRearview radar with tail light provides awareness of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away Pairs seamlessly with your Edge bike computer and compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the radar display unit When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app provides graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate approaching cars When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with third-party apps such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts Daylight visibility up to 1 mile alerts motorists to your presence as soon as possible Compact vertical design mounts easily to most road-use bicycles Peloton mode provides a low-intensity light flash that is perfect for cycling in groups Battery life: up to 16 hours in day flash mode, up to 6 hours in solid mode
- Autel MS300 Universal OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader, Turn Off Check Engine Light, Read & Erase Fault Codes, Check Emission Monitor Status CAN Vehicles Diagnostic Scan ToolTURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: MS300 check engine code reader can read, clear generic, manufacturer-specific and pending codes. It enables you to figure out why CEL is on like a pro and turn off check engine light instantly after proper repair. MECHANIC APPROVED: MS300 OBD2 scanner works with most OBDII compliant(OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN) sedans, SUVs and light trucks post-1996 for US cars, post-2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. DIAGNOSE IN SECONDS: MS300 auto code reader features easy to use 2 button design to read, clear DTCs to help home mechanics locate car problems fast. With an intuitive interface and easy-to-read backlit screen, this diagnostic code reader is easy to use. SMOG CHECK: MS300 car code reader retrieves I/M Readiness status to check emission-related systems like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, O2 sensors, EVAP to help your vehicle ready pass the annual smog check. NO BATTERY NEEDED: MS300 OBDII scan tool communicates with vehicles through standard 16-PIN OBD2 cable and it’s powered by vehicle directly- no battery needed. Please follow the correct usage order: Engine off- Plug MS300 in- Turn Ignition On. RETRIEVE VIN NUMBER: MS300 engine code readers can retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9 for quick vehicle identification and cut time spent locating the cause why the check engine light is on. Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9 Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols Works with most OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)19.99 $
- Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, BlackThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin connect online community or self-calibrate with an edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. Ant+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Garmin Varia UT 800 Smart Headlight Urban Edition with Dual Out-front MountHigh-intensity cycling headlight for urban and trail use that’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours Automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions, speed and ride profile to extend battery life Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge cycling computers to automatically turn lights on or off, control brightness and more Offers 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash
- CAT EYE - Padrone Wireless Bike Computer (Flextight)ALL YOUR FAVORITE STATS: Displays current, max, and average speed, total distance, trip distance, elapsed time, and clock. SAVE YOUR MILES: With the option to manually set the odometer, you don't have to start over every time you change the battery. FOCUS ON THE RIDE, NOT THE SCREEN: Don't let navigating menus or buttons get in the way of enjoying your ride. Simply press the base of the unit to toggle through functions. SECURE AND GO: With our FlexTight Bracket, you can easily mount, adjust, and move your computer by hand. Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road. DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STOPS: Caught at a red light? Stopping for coffee? We've got you covered. Your CatEye computer knows when you've stopped and automatically stops counting time and averaging speed.
- CATEYE - OF-100 Out Front Computer BracketCompatible: The Out Front Bracket is compatible with all CatEye wireless bike computers. The perfect fit: Fits both 31.8 mm handlebars and 25-26 mm handlebars (with included shim). Easy on the eyes: The Out Front Bracket secures your CatEye computer front and center, making it easy to glance down and read data. Keep your bars in order: The Out Front Bracket clears up space on your handlebars for other bike accessories. Secure and go: CatEye's brackets are simple and easy to install. Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road.
- CAT EYE - Velo Wireless Bike ComputerALL YOUR FAVORITE STATS: Displays current, max, and average speed, total distance, trip distance, elapsed time, calorie consumption, pace arrow, and clock. SAVE YOUR MILES: With the option to manually set the odometer, you don't have to start over every time you change the battery. SECURE AND GO: With our FlexTight Bracket, you can easily mount, adjust, and move your computer by hand. Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road. DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STOPS: Caught at a red light? Stopping for coffee? We've got you covered. Your CatEye computer knows when you've stopped and automatically stops counting time and averaging speed. DATA FOR HEALTH: The Velo Wireless tracks calories burned.