Wireless speed and cadence bicycle computer and strava ant+ sensors Where to buy ?
- Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence SensorTrack and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps. Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included). Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more. Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
- Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling CadenceThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, BlackThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin connect online community or self-calibrate with an edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. Ant+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- CAT EYE - Padrone Wireless Bike Computer (Flextight)ALL YOUR FAVORITE STATS: Displays current, max, and average speed, total distance, trip distance, elapsed time, and clock. SAVE YOUR MILES: With the option to manually set the odometer, you don't have to start over every time you change the battery. FOCUS ON THE RIDE, NOT THE SCREEN: Don't let navigating menus or buttons get in the way of enjoying your ride. Simply press the base of the unit to toggle through functions. SECURE AND GO: With our FlexTight Bracket, you can easily mount, adjust, and move your computer by hand. Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road. DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STOPS: Caught at a red light? Stopping for coffee? We've got you covered. Your CatEye computer knows when you've stopped and automatically stops counting time and averaging speed.
- Magene S3+ Cycling Cadence Or Speed Sensor - ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible - Wireless Sensor for Bikes - Compatible with Zwift, Garmin, & MoreUse the Magene S3+ sensor to accurately track cycling cadence or speed in real-time. Connects to your ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices to provide key data in your favorite cycling apps. Check out the manual for helpful setup tips. Use the Magene Utility App for initial setup. Then the S3+ is compatible with most ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices. Works with Zwift, Garmin, Bryton, iGPSPORT, Onelap, BKool, TACX, and more. Bluetooth connection works with smartphones & bike computers. Send us a message on Amazon if you'd like to confirm compatibility with your device. Lightweight design Installs easily on your bike's crank arm or wheel hub with the included rubber-elastic rings. Connect the sensor to the crank arm for cadence tracking, or to the wheel hub for speed measurements. Note: Sensor can't be installed on the wheel of spin bikes, so speed tracking is not compatible with spinning bikes. Sensor can be used as a cadence or speed sensor. Just reinsert the battery to quicky changes modes. The green light means speed mode, and the red indicates cadence tracking. Want to track both at once? Grab a 2 pack and record both cadence and speed. Simultaneously record data on multiple devices with this cadence/speed sensor. Data transmits in 3 seconds to keep you informed while riding. Track all your rides with the 400-500h battery life. IP66 rating makes this sensor water and dust-proof.19.99 $
- Shoemate Flat Solid Color 5/16" Shoe Laces for Sneakers and Athletic Shoes with 4 Shoelaces Aglets, Neon Pink, 79"(200cm) 25-YingFen100% Polyester - High Durability & Reliability Width: 5/16"(8mm) - Perfect fit for most type of sneakers, converse, athletic shoes, all shoes you like 4 black metal aglets provide a decent apprearance and protection for your shoes Stay tied all day long due to the strong and sturdy material 100% Satisfaction Promised: 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason
- moofit Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift /OpenRider/Endomondo/Peloton (MooFit app Unavailable)BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY -Connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth. REAL-TIME DATA -Tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps. EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the Bluetooth / ant+ cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm. IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather. WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Endomondo, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Openrider, etc.
- USB ANT+ Stick Dongle Adapter Wireless Receiver for Zwift, TheSufferfest, TrainerRoad, Rouvy to Upgrade Bike Trainer (with 3 Meters Extension Cable)FUNCTION: Receive ANT+ wireless radio and translate it into USB protocol to combine the traditional bike trainer with the cycling software. It is for Windows and Mac, but not Android or iphone COLLECT SENSOR DATA: Cadence, Speed, Heart rate, Power,etc. Compatible with Zwift, TheSufferfest, TrainerRoad, Rouvy Long disdense is supported: the product includes a three meters USB extension cable. It is very convenient when your bike is away from your computer. You don't need to buy the cable additionally
- XOSS Vortex Cadence and Speed Sensor Wireless IPX7 Waterproof - 300 Hours Dual Modes Bike Sensor ANT+/Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible for Cycling Computer【Attention】The Android version of the XOSS APP needs to switch the mode of the VORTEX through the Record - Bluetooth interface, Please watch the tutorial video of the VORTEX before use. 【Speed & Cadence Dual Mode】XOSS VORTEX Cycling sensor can be used in two modes: Speed/Cadence Mode. Connects Through ANT+/Bluetooth, You can fast switch mode via XOSS APP anytime you want. VORTEX also compatible with other devices, you can consult us for details *To get both speed and cadence data, you need to install two sensors. Only one mode is available at the same time. 【Accurate Data & XOSS APP Support】Through VORTEX speed and cadence sensor, your cycling data is more accurate than GPS. Real cadence in real-time to pace your cycling on XOSS bike computer and XOSS App. Measure range: Cadence max 250RPM/Speed max 85KM/H. 【New Design】The shell of the XOSS VORTEX bike sensor uses a spiral trapezoid shape which not only fits better to the surface of the crank and hub but also conforms better to the principles of aerodynamic design and The sense of speed of riding. 【IPX7 Waterproof】Prevent water and dust, make your riding better and better in extreme weather.
- XOSS G+ Bike Computer GPS, Wireless Cycling Computers Bicycle Computer GPS Bike Speedometer, Bluetooth 5.0 & ANT+, IPX7 WaterproofGPS BIKE COMPUTER - The bicycle computer supports GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo four Satellite Connectivity, high-sensitivity signal receiver to give you an accurate fast positioning, don't worry miss a turn. ANT+ & BLUETOOTH SUPPORT - The gps bike tracker supports connecting sensors via ANT+ and connect to XOSS app via Bluetooth. Record more cycling data to make your riding more professional. LARGE LCD DISPLAY & DURABLE BATTERY - 1.8” HD screen easy to read LCD display with auto-backlight, just focus on your ride; 500mAh rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 25 hours runtime, give you a better cycling experience. DATA SYNCH - Cycling data and tracking records can be saved and shared through the XOSS app to Strava, Trainingpeaks. Or if you don’t take your phone when cycling, you can copy the saved .fit file and upload it to Strava. Analysis of your cycling data and push to beat your goals. GPS SETTING - 1. Make sure to search for the GPS in an open area (no cover on your head) and press the left button "Start"; 2. If it still doesn't not successful, connect the APP to restore factory settings and try again.