Cadence cycling manayunk
- Nuun Sport: Electrolyte Drink Tablets, Citrus Berry Mixed Box, 4 Tubes (40 Servings)Nuun Sport is an Electrolyte-Rich Sports Drink Tablet, enhanced with electrolytes and bursting with a natural, low-calorie fruity flavor. Mix with water for a hydrating beverage to keep you powering through your next workout. Nuun Sport Drink Tablets enhance your workout and/or your work day naturally through improved hydration. Keep a tube in your gym bag, car, purse, hiking pack or anywhere you'll want to mix up a healthy, replenishing drink. Gluten free Nuun’s Drink Tablets use no artificial flavoring or sweeteners (sweetened with high-quality Stevia only) and are keto-friendly. Nuun Sport is designed with Complete Electrolytes and Non-GMO ingredients for clean, guilt-free hydration. New Box Designs are on the way. Your box design may vary, but your Nuun Sport will not! Box contains one tube of each flavor: Lemon Lime, Tri-Berry, Citrus Fruit, and Orange. Four tubes and 40 servings total.
- Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence SensorTrack and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps. Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included). Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more. Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
- Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling CadenceThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary - Cycle Bike with Ipad Mount ＆Comfortable Seat Cushion (Gray)【Smooth Stationery Bike】35lbs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the exercise bike guarantee the stability while cycling. The belt driven system provides a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. It won't disturb your apartment neighbors or sleeping kids. 【Personalized Fit Exercise Bike】2-ways adjustable non-slip handlebar, 4-ways padded seat (inseam height 25-35in) and a large range of resistance give users a comfortable indoor riding experience. Workout your muscles / lose weight / enhance heart /lung function. 270 lbs weight capacity. 【LCD Monitor and Ipad Mount】The LCD monitor on exercise bike tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer. The gift Ipad holder allows you to enjoy exercising and music at the same time, making it easier to keep exercising. 【Safe to Use】The adjustable cage pedals on exercise bike protects you from a fast ride. Press the resistance bar to stop the flywheel immediately. The water bottle holder allows you to replenish water in time. Transport wheels help you easily move this cycle machine. All parts are protected and your little baby can't reach them. 【What You Get】A YOSUDA exercise bike, all tools and instructions are in the package. Online instruction video can help you complete the assembly within 30 minutes. ONE YEAR FREE parts replacement.
- Garmin Cadence Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Pedaling CadenceThe cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you send cadence data to our Garmin Connect online community and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. Compatible with multiple Garmin devices.33.00 $ 39.99 $ -17%
- SY Bicycle Speedometer and Odometer Wireless Waterproof Cycle Bike Computer with LCD Display & Multi-Functions by YS【Auto Wake-up Function】Automatically wakes from sleep mode upon sensing vibration in the bicycle. Bright LCD display to easily view ride statistics. 【Multi-functions】Small size, light weight, wireless, waterproof design makes it convenient and durable. This bicycle computer measures speed, distance, and riding time. Exactly what any serious bicyclist or fitness fanatic needs to know for stats tracking. 【Day & Night Backlight 】Provides backlight for easy viewing during dark hours. The backlight will automatically turn on when any button is pressed between 18:00 and 06:00. Please note the slight rattle sound from device is normal phenomenon, which results from the design of wireless automatic function. 【Easy to Install &Use】Simple installation that only takes a few minutes. Easy to navigate interface with only two buttons to access all measurements. Customizable to most common tyre sizes for accurate stats tracking. 【Applicable】Road bicycles, mountain bikes, folding bikes,and other common bicycles are compatible with this bicycle computer. This bicycle computer MAY NOT be compatible with some electric-assist bicycles. If the computer display, sensor, and magnet can be installed within the specified distances device should be fully compatible. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Manayunk Bridge Philadelphia Manayunk native T-ShirtManayunk Bridge Philadelphia Iconic Manayunk Bridge Tshirt perfect for any Philly or Manayunk native planning a trip tour to Manayunk, Philadelphia visiting the Iconic Manayunk Bridge. Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, BlackThe speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin connect online community or self-calibrate with an edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. Ant+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- CATEYE - Velo 7 Wired Bike Computer CC-VL520All your favorite stats: Displays current, max, and average speed, total distance, trip distance, elapsed time, pace arrow, and clock. Don't sweat the small stops: Caught at a red light? Stopping for coffee? We've got you covered. Your CatEye computer knows when you've stopped and automatically stops counting time and averaging speed. Wired sensor: The Velo 7 comes with a wired speed sensor. Go the distance: With a battery that lasts up to three years, you can install it and forget about it. Perfect for beginners: The Velo 7 is an entry-level computer that is perfect for beginner cyclists looking to take their riding to the next level.
- Wahoo Fitness TICKR FIT Heart Rate Monitor Armband, Bluetooth/ANT+ , BlackPersonalized Heart Rate Training – workout efficiently – track and capture real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, TICKR connects to smartphones, tablets, GPS watches and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, Apple and more. Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Runtastic, Runkeeper, UA Record, Endomondo, Peloton, Map My Run, Komoot and Nike Run Club Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Choice of Champions - Official Heart Rate monitor of Team INEOS, Bora-Hansgrohe, Katusha Alpecin, Ironman World Champion Jan Frodeno, Heather Jackson and American Pro Mountain Biker Sonya Looney